If animals have facebook,
these are most likely to be
their status updates:-
Cockroach: "managed to
skip from some one's foot
step..man,I
lead a dangerous life style!"
............... ...
Cat: "my 7th child is asking
who is her dad... what shall
i tell her? I don't even
remember"
............... ....
Mosquito: I am HIV positive
this is
all due to wrong sucking!!
............... ..
Chicken: If tomorrow i am
not updating my
status,means i am
being served at KFC..lov u
ol!
............... ..
Octopus: I have just refilled
my ink.. hurray!!
............... .
Pig: oh gosh! they throw the
gossips that i am spreading
flu..wtf!
............... ..
Goat: Friends don't go
out,EID holiday is coming.
Pig writes a comment on
goat's status "luckily i am
HARAM"
5 Likes
Goat replies: don't you
remember that after eid is the
chinese new
year..?
these are most likely to be
their status updates:-
Cockroach: "managed to
skip from some one's foot
step..man,I
lead a dangerous life style!"
............... ...
Cat: "my 7th child is asking
who is her dad... what shall
i tell her? I don't even
remember"
............... ....
Mosquito: I am HIV positive
this is
all due to wrong sucking!!
............... ..
Chicken: If tomorrow i am
not updating my
status,means i am
being served at KFC..lov u
ol!
............... ..
Octopus: I have just refilled
my ink.. hurray!!
............... .
Pig: oh gosh! they throw the
gossips that i am spreading
flu..wtf!
............... ..
Goat: Friends don't go
out,EID holiday is coming.
Pig writes a comment on
goat's status "luckily i am
HARAM"
5 Likes
Goat replies: don't you
remember that after eid is the
chinese new
year..?
No comments:
Post a Comment