Sunday, 15 January 2012

Killing English
1. Principal to student..." I saw u
yesterday rotating near girls
hostel pulling cigarette... ?"
2. Class teacher once said :"pick
up the paper and fall in the
dustbin!!!"
3. once Hindi teacher said...."I'm
going out of the world to
America.."
4. "..DON'T TRY TO TALK IN
FRONT OF MY BACK.."
5. don't..laugh at the back
benches...other wise teeth and all
will be fallen down.....
6. It was very hot in the afternoon
when the teacher entered.. She
tried to switch the fan on, but
there was some problem. and
then she said " why is fan not
oning" (ing form of on)
7. Teacher in a furious mood...
write down ur name and father
of ur name!!
8. "shhh... quiet... the principal is
revolving around college"
9. My manager started like this
"Hi, I am Madhu, Married with
two kids"
10. "will u hang that calendar or
else I'll HANG MYSELF"
11. LIBRARIAN SCOLDE ," IF U
WILL TALK AGAIN , I WILL KNEEL
DOWN OUTSIDE"
12. Chemistry HOD comes and
tells us... "My aim is to study my
son and marry my daughter"
13. Tomorrow call ur parents
especially mother and father
14. "why are you looking at the
monkeys outside when I am in
the class?!"
15. Lab assistant said this when
my friend wrote wrong code.. "I
understand. You understand.
Computer how understand??
16. Seeing the principal passing
by, the teacher told the noisy
class.. "Keep quiet, the principal
has passed away"
17. Once Teacher Told "If u Talk
So Loudly I Will Stand Uping U"
18. teacher to students:don't spit
outside, the understanding
people will suffer
19. I have 3 daughters, all are girl

No comments:

Post a Comment